In executing its functions, the UCJ has developed a number of Guidelines and Standards that are available to be used by its stakeholders, and that are used in the evaluation of institutions and programmes.
- Guidelines for Establishing a Tertiary Educational Institution
- The Registration Process: Guidelines for Registration
- The Accreditation Process: Guidelines for Programme Accreditation
- The Self Study Manual
- Information for Overseas Institutions
- Standards for a University
- Standards for University Colleges in Jamaica
- The Manual for the Visiting Team
- Guidelines for Recognition of Transnational Education Qualifications
- The Tertiary Qualifications Framework (TQF)
***Please contact the UCJ for further information on these guidelines.