The Guidelines for the Accreditation of Short Courses recognise the existence of teaching/learning taking place at the tertiary level, outside of the formal education system, and seek to set up the framework within which such courses and programmes of study may be given formal recognition and acceptance within the tertiary education system.
Following are the short courses currently accredited by the University Council of Jamaica.
Fitz Ritson and Associates
10 Holborn Road, Kingston 5
- Portfolio Management
- Strategic Financial Management*
- Introductory Financial Analysis
- Securities and Portfolio Management*
NCB Corporate Learning Campus
(formerly NCB Staff Training Centre)
2 Â½ Altamont Crescent, Kingston 5
- Branch Management Programme
- Leadership Development Programme(formerly Middle Management Programme)
- Management Development Programme(formerly Junior Management Programme)
International Procurement Institute, Jamaica LimitedÂ (INPRI) Jamaica Ltd
27 Fairfax Drive, Kingston 19
- Public Sector Procurement Certification Series
NB: Programmes identified by an asterisk (*) are no longer being delivered.