The programme/programmatic accreditation process involves the following steps:
- Preparation and submission of a Self-Study by the institution;
- Site visit by a team of experts selected by the UCJ;
- Report on team’s findings sent to the institution for a response;
- Institution’s response and team’s report reviewed by the Accreditation, Curriculum and Development (AC&D) sub Committee of the UCJ Council, and recommendation made to full UCJ Council;
- Decision made by full Council and communicated to the institution; and
- Institution signs and returns Council Decision Letter acknowledging acceptance of the decision from the Council.