TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS AND STAKEHOLDERS
The University Council of Jamaica (UCJ) is aware of the growing concerns and public health challenges posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Jamaica and its global impact. However, amidst this pandemic, we remain committed to providing high quality services to all, while adhering to government’s social distancing guidelines. Our top priority is the health and wellness of our staff members and their families along with our valued stakeholders and clients.
We are operational and have implemented a number of strategies to ensure business continuity according to the UCJ’s Work Place Policy for COVID-19. Some of which include:
- Non-essential Staff members working remotely from home
- Email request line: (email@example.com) open to queries Mondays to Fridays.
- Temporary mail Drop Box placed at the front entrance door for mail delivery
- Accreditation officers working remotely and can be contacted via their CUG number which was provided to their respective institutions.
- Standards Committee Meetings will be conducted using Zoom.
Credential Assessment Services
- Suspension of face to face receipt and processing of applications. However, customers are advised to take advantage of options available for submitting applications by visiting the UCJ’s website at www.ucj.org.jm or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.